Who is David Wuensch?
- West Point Graduate and Experienced Sales Leader.
- Successfully introduced, sold and managed sales of a wide range of telecommunications products and services.
- Managed significant customer relationships and gained significant increases in annual revenues.
- Possesses a strong focus in Sales Strategies, Navigating Major Accounts and Leadership of Selling Professionals.
- Experienced in marketing a wide range of offerings.
One of the benefits of launching EPOCH Sales Management Solutions for David is that he gets to combine his passion for selling, sales management and his desire to help people grow. David is an executive with 28 years of experience in sales and marketing, leading sales teams for over 10 years. He was consistently selected for high visibility special projects because of his expertise in breaking new ground and achieving results. He leveraged his key talents as a strategic thinker, problem solver and ability to provide focus at Siecor Optical Cable (now Corning Cable Systems), Fujitsu Network Communications, TrustPoint Management Group and MRV Optical Communications Systems in the following areas:
- New customer acquisitions
- Penetrating and developing Major Accounts
- Grew business from less than $10 million to over $100 million annually
- Managing significant customer relationships
- Recruiting, hiring and developing sales people. 42% of his hires went on to become Sales VPs
David earned his BS degree at the United States Military Academy, West Point, NY. Following his graduation, he served as an Artillery Officer with the 1st Armored Division in Zirndorf, Germany and with the 101st Airborne (Air Assault) Division at Ft. Campbell, KY.
In addition to developing and growing business, Mr. Wuensch enjoys cycling, country western dancing, general physical fitness and his Chicago Sports Teams. David is a member of First United Methodist Church in Allen, TX and Chairs their Missions Committee.